Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Count the faces in the image

I usually take some time to think and pen a blog entry. I don't have a magic formula or an oracle telling me what to post, but I like to think that I take a certain degree of meticulousness as to what I put out there.

I then wait for the traffic and the conversations to flow in, usually in the form of blog comments and the occasional email nudges. I like to know someone is reading my entry. I like to know that I am not alone with my thoughts and that all I've crafted isn't really a schizophrenic conversation between my brain and my brain.

But what really gets me is this. I thought I've sussed it all out when I'd written a 200-word long entry, with carefully selected words, to highlight some of my worldly concerns. But in my short blogging experience, it's the simplest of entry that gets the most traffic and comments! I mean really simple, no-brainer entry like this one:

The entry below was posted in 2006. It got Sisuahlai the most hits and uniques in a single day, and I have not managed to surpass those numbers since! Quite unbelievable.

All I did was ask the following: how many faces can you see in this magicart image? Click on it to enlarge, don't be spooked by some of the faces you'll see. Count those faces.


See if your answer matches mine. Click here for the answer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots and lots of chiew tien.

February 16, 2006 11:37 AM  
Blogger pinksterz said...

-_-

-__-

-_____-

April 01, 2008 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts