Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Siaw

SIAW adj. crazy

Someone sent me an e-mail with the title serious questions for the philosophical mind. Let me share some of the ridiculous questions with you.

What would you do if you have three days to live?
I would definitely go to the doctor and find out what's going on. Ridiculous question. You expect me to go on holiday?

What would your last ever purchase be?
Not so clever question again, it is trying to get to me to say coffin. Not me. I would buy this toy instead. I'd rather buy this than a coffin, let others worry about the coffin! Siaw question!

When you fight, what are the rules?
What?! When I fight, what are the rules?? Siaw question again. It's MY RULES or NO RULES.

When will you know the fight is over?
Er, when the guy is dead. Why bother fighting in the first place if you are going to spare his life. I say don't fight at all in the first place.

I posted my reply, and received an angry response. It turned out that these are intended as religious, thought-provoking questions.

"We have obviously sent this e-mail out to the wrong individual. You have treated our correspondence like it was a prank e-mail".

Sisuahlai says don't forward this kind of mail again, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts