Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sisuahlai's Dilemma (archived)

LATEST HOKKIEN WORD ENTRY: LIAK CHUAR

I have been busy dating this angmo charbo. Came back late last night so forgot to post another Hokkien word.

The charbo's name is Milly. Quite hot. Her birthday is next week, so am planning to buy her something interesting. Not much money so hoping to buy her something cheap, but it has to be something memorable. I went to the market today and found some items. Still unsure which I should be getting her.

The first item is called "SWIMMING P****" Found this in an underground sex-shop. A German-made toy. Shopkeeper said,"multi-purpose use!" I don't undertand.



Or these Fuzzy Love dice. One die picks the body part, the other die tells you what action to perform on that body part. Shopkeeper didn't say anything this time, just winked.



Or this. I prefer this. Equally interactive. It's a body massager toy. Shopkeeper said,"Suitable for men and women." Err, I think he misunderstood my intention, I don't intend to use it on men.



I don't really know which of these would make a better gift. Hmm...

Before I receive widespread condemnation, I must say that Milly, real first name, Emily, is only a close work colleague. So I was just play-play when I say we were dating. But anyhow, she is still quite hot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

the penis is a bit short leh, beh song oh!

January 21, 2006 9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lan,

Great work on the blog.Please dun be confuse by the above greeting cause its only your name in short form.Keke Can you introduce the phrases "Kam lan" and "sio pu"? Very important topic for us LXGians ah. Thanks.

Wuching,
I hope to God that you are not a guy when you say that.hehe

January 21, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Wuching said...

very funny..

January 21, 2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger letti said...

hey, i just discovered your blog today - i am half suku henghua, suku cantonese, suku teochew and suku hokkien.. hahah.. but the family speaks canto and english - go figure. I studied in Kuching at UNIMAS for 5 years 96 - 2001, and LOVE kuching. Miss it so much leh. Anyway, i haven't finished reading all your archives, but i'm married to a angmoh from texas some more, don't play play. LOL. Anyway, it's good to have come across your blog and if you don't mind, i'll put a link to you on my blog.

have a great week
letti

November 22, 2006 4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts