Monday, February 20, 2006

Hin-Hin

HIN-HIN adj. dizzy, pening-pening (malay)

Under-slept for the last 7 days. I set my alarm on my mobile phone (handphone or cellular or whichever lingo suits you). And went to bed.

It went off 4 hours later (yes, only 4 hours sleep). Still tired, and in a hin-hin state, I picked my phone up and put it against my ear.

"Hello? Hello?"

Suffice to say nobody answered.

Rubbed my eyes and walked to the kitchen. My wife was preparing dinner. I followed the trail of this lovely smell. I must be really hungry.

I looked closely. Hang on. This is not my wife.


Am I in the wrong house? Why is she half naked?

Sisuahlai. Still hin-hin.



Must focus. Ssh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

i also hinhin looking at ur wife's 4 eyes & 2 mouths!

February 20, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Francis Ho said...

I'm also hinhin here lookin at my backlog of work for this week ...
Chia lat!

February 20, 2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts