Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lelong

LELONG v. bargain selling
PAI-KIA n. gangster

BBC Online reports: £53m was stolen from a used-money depot in February 2006, making it UK's biggest cash robbery.

Now, seriously, how would you distribute such a large sum of money without being detected? Not so clever now, huh?

There must be a solution...


I see, Ebay, what a gangster idea!

Tomorrow, it will be Sisuahlai's turn to lelong a stolen item. Stay tuned.

BONUS BLOG:

An example of lelong usage:

Ah Chee: I damn fed-dup with my car. Little bit rain, little bit cold, sure the engine cannot start.

Ah Meng: Like that just lelong your car.

Ah Chee: What? You want me to lelong the car after all the trouble I went through to get the car. Contact the KL dealer, contact this person, contact that person.

Ah Meng: Then stop complaining.

Ah Chee: Cannot complain is it? Little bit complain already want me to lelong. Heard you complain about your Missus, then why don't you lelong your wife?

Ah Meng: (took out handphone and dialled pai-kia)

Ah Chee: Sorry sorry. Didn't mean to insult your Missus.

Too late. Pai-kia on his way. Ah Chee left Kuching. Lesson: Never insult a Kuching man with a pai-kia contact.


Sisuahlai.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy C said...

where on earth did you get the pictures, man...totally uber hilarious!

March 08, 2006 12:06 PM  
Blogger Francis Ho said...

Somehow or the other i can never seem to find pictures like that one! So i've to take my own photos for my blog lor sob! sob! :(

BUT maybe can lelong 'em one fine day?

jeremy, amelia, wuching & co wanna buy? i sell cheep cheep one! (can pay me in goreng-pisang. heehee)

March 08, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Wuching said...

fh2o: i can't even afford goreng pisang, u have to give me free lah!

March 09, 2006 7:49 AM  
Blogger Francis Ho said...

wuching - so koh lian one! OK lah, unker chia, boh su!

March 09, 2006 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts