Friday, April 28, 2006

help win my bet (helpwinmybet.com)

BO KANG TAU v.,n.,v. no business

This is the latest viral craze in London... this URL (see title) is generating hits faster than the time it takes for you to say "BO KANG TAU!"

Read Dan's plea:

"So, here’s the story… I said to my girlfriend that any stupid website could get tons of hits, simply because people are bored all the time. She said that I was an idiot and couldn’t make a website that could get tons of hits if I wanted to. After a long argument (mostly centered around the fact that she called me an idiot) we made a bet.

If I could not make a website to get 2,000,000 hits, I would agree that I was an idiot; however, if I could make a website to get 2,000,000 hits, she would have a menage a trois (that’s a threesome to you non french-speakers) with me and another girl. I thought she was kidding at the time, but then she said she was so sure of herself, that she would even put it in writing. This of course is an ultra-binding contract."

To Sisuahlai readers, good luck, you'll be lucky if you get to view his site.... jammed from too much traffic!


viral n. (from Wikipedia.org)
Short for 'viral marketing'. Viral marketing is sometimes used to describe some sorts of
Internet-based stealth marketing campaigns, including the use of blogs, seemingly amateur web sites, and other forms of astroturfing to create word of mouth for a new product or service. Often the ultimate goal of viral marketing campaigns is to generate media coverage via "offbeat" stories worth many times more than the campaigning company's advertising budget.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anantha homes standardized nvfc presumably shielding anshul adlnet overruns hsanta htmkey
lolikneri havaqatsu

February 09, 2010 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts