Monday, May 01, 2006

Jose having a STAR moment

PO-CHUA n. newspaper
BEH-SONG adj. unhappy

Sisuahlai has written about a number of faux pas from our favourite tabloid, The Star. Now let's turn to Mr Jose Mourinho, the not-so-happy manager of the newly-crowned Premiership Champions, Chelsea.

These were his comments after winning the title:

I have no complaints with the people, with Chelsea, or with other clubs. But I think I should be more happy and I'm not enjoying 100%.
Jose is officially the first beh song winner of the English Premiership Football title. The focus in today's English tabloids were on Scolari rejecting the England managerial job and the Champions League Final in Paris. No wonder the guy is beh song. Nobody wants to write about his achievement.

Maybe I have to be a different person in this country. Maybe this country - football-wise - is not adapted to my mentality and I will have to change.
Finally, after 2 years, he realised that Chelsea is not a town in Portugal.

I cannot say everything that I'm thinking.
Yes. Sadly Mr Mourinho, this disability applies to everyone.


Well, unless you have your own blog.... even then.... you still have to filter some of your thoughts.

Enter Mourinho world's here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you are so funny that I will give you some tips for free: the words most used by the English press concerning this victory were that Chelsea sometimes was wobble and that yesterday's win was thumping. Did you know Mourinho's Chinese Sign is Rabbit and that my favourite Bunny is Thumper,who is in fact the coach of the wobbling Bambi and the one who has to learn that "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"?
You should watch the film quickly. This is a new type of magic, raving magic...
Signed: Chick who loves a very special bunny and who gives him a spanking when he needs one.

As for Scolari, these were FA medals those that were thrown to the crowd, right? Who is the winner in the race of snubbing the English FA and showing his love for Portugal afterall? Watch and learn, darling.

April 30, 2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts