Thursday, April 27, 2006

Proton overhaul

HAW LIAN adj. smug

Proton Holdings Bhd managing director Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir said that the company will undergo a total overhaul in the way it runs its business. He said it must do this to increase sales and make the company more competitive. Erm, weren't you trying to to do this before?

He went one step further and published his MUST-DO list:


I always thought a MUST-DO list should always consist of practical goals, but somehow I think "BUILD CARS THAT PEOPLE WANT" and "GET FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS" are an idealistic, impractical combination...

Why? Cos I want this designer car...


Proton MD, the ball is now in your court.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are really sucking in the country's resources. Now somemore wanna dilute the Lotus brand with an RM100k entry level Lotus car for the Msian market.Sigh.

When is it gonna end?

April 27, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger kennysia said...

If I see you driving that car I'll pretend I dunno you.

April 27, 2006 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts