Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Looking for Yellow Face Fish

Ooi-ee adj. yellow

If we were truly amphibious, our skin would have been scales: slimy, slippery and crispy when fried. But we are not (fortunately!). That is why we always look stupid in any underwater breathing device. This is my best terh appearance.



One of the toughest holiday decisions! Do I start snorkelling here?




It is easy to see why people can become passionate about the underwater world. The weird, the wondeful, the colourful can be uncovered here. But I must say I am not that crazy about sea creatures. Much prefer land creatures.

Remember my blog entry on PI? The person I referred to hit back with this response. This is an open apology to sexy Jess. I might have to take her around Kuching to show that we are good-natured people, and that no malice was intended. Apology accepted Jess?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's it la, i wanna go too!

miss snorkelling - it's really fun :)

May 31, 2006 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you using a underwater camera or just the waterproof casing?

Wah, jar boh angry liao wor.

May 31, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

A cheap underwater camera. Good only for snorkelling and anything down to 5 metres below, a little bit like the classic Casio watches.

May 31, 2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger - z a r a t h o s - said...

lol. jessica. haha

May 31, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger JnyPerly said...

Nice beach. Exotic underwater world. :-) Really miss my trip to Bali

June 01, 2006 11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

June 11, 2006 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts