Saturday, May 13, 2006

Will this be a swapping success?

I am raising RM5000 for the National Cancer Society and Sarawak Children’s Cancer Society purely through "blogosphere word of mouth". So far I have received RM100 pledges from A.J. and A.B., and the swapping project which started with a 1869 Rajah Brooke stamp has been given an extra oomph today: Dolphins Watching as well as the Rainforest Kayak Adventure Trip with Francis FH2O.

I am determined to reach the RM5000 target by doing series of swaps and trades for bigger and higher value things. So is there anyone out there willing to swap an item for Francis' Kayaking experience?

Cash gifts and pledges are welcomed. Mail your pledge to sisuahlai@googlemail.com and I will contact you with further details. Anonymous donation is fine, but I prefer that you make yourself known by your real name or at least a blog-identity, as I want this project to be 100% transparent and sleaze-free.

Never dodgy... unlike some recent football results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts