Monday, February 05, 2007

The girl's got spunk

BEI CHAI SEE adj.,v.,n. "Do not know death", daring

Found another gem in the blogosphere. I stumbled across a blog entry, which I feel is simply a class of its own, way above the average joe-blogger's entry. An entry I wish I could say I was the one who had written it!

Sourmilk's latest blog entry is the subject of my envy. Just wanna say, it is "raw and definitely right from the soul". No grand visuals, just words - imposing words. She's got spunk (moxie, cojones... whatever you wanna call it).

(come rain, shine or leekhong... I must go to the nearest wifi spot to read this one)

Entries like these make blogging and blog-reading exciting, a recreation only second to procreation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wuching said...

good rain..for washing cars!

February 06, 2007 7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing but a narrow minded redneck with old cliches. That is why they will always be behind.

February 09, 2007 4:53 PM  
Blogger sour milk said...

wow, being put on a pedestal, thanks for the ego masturbation man. Hehe.. I should start with a foochowism too, glorify the legend of the foochows!

February 14, 2007 2:30 PM  
Blogger sour milk said...

Seriously, I think nothing beats being complimented by a blogger which I respect. Likewise, Mr. S.S. Lai, I like your creativity and the tone of your blog that hints amusement while watching the world do its daily business. I am acting such a faggot now, I gotta say, I am touched. *sob*

February 14, 2007 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts