Sunday, June 10, 2007

Kamsia

Ammended version

KAMSIA
v.,n. thank you
KALIAO LANG n. everyone

The most important longevity tip for any blogger, is... gratefulness. I wanna live long enough in this universe called blogosphere. So I wanna say thank you to everyone who visits Sisuahlai.

Before you start spitting bleks and ptuis, or throwing sticks at this evanlegical message, please hear me out.

I want to say thank you to kaliao lang... for staying loyal to Sisuahlai, for reading my Hokkien trashionary.

Now for my grand "Miss Universe"esque speech...
"Hola! Without you, my legion of fans, in the hundreds according to Nuffnang analytics (free plug, don't look at me like that, everybody is doing it), I am nobody. But now... I am someone. I want to make this world a better place through my blog work. I want to help a lot of people. You like my dress?"
Ha ha. Now, the second most important longevity tip for any blogger is "controlled" vanity. Some do it better than others. Some just cam-whore.

And this is me. (adjust your monitor contrast, you might just see my reflection)


As this is Sisuahlai's 1 year 6 months conniversary, I'd like to say kamsia cheh-cheh to those who read this blog, link their sites to this blog and support Sisuahlai's Hokkipedia.

Most importantly, I hope you enjoy the irony, and you get it. Now for my anniversary blogroll...

(1) Sisuahlai's top referrer, in 2006 and 2007 is kennysia.com. Thank you Kenny.


(2) Sisuahlai's cam-whore award, or self-photography award:

Last year's undisputed winner... Xiaxue @ Superstar Wendy. She's the David Bailey of cam-whoring. And if her writing could be measured on a bitchiness scale, she is the ultimate heavyweight.


But this year's Sisuahlai Oscar for best self-photography goes to Nicole. She's the Queen. Nicole now works in TMNET, so she can get more bandwidth for her photos. He he. And her chocolate looks delicious too. Can I, Nic?


(3) Sisuahlai's 2007 secret read (not anymore!) is Sour Milk. I'm hoping she would blog more often. Why? You want non-sour milk izeet? Nah.. please take it, straw included.


(4) Sisuahlai's 2007 secret stash II: Chocolate judas on a stick! This is top quality, unadulterated stuff, and I don't feel the slightest embarrassed promoting it. She writes so well. And you can't find it in any shop.... and she is Naeboo. Yes, that secret planet where Gungans dwell.


(5) And finally, a true gem. This 17 year-old Kuching wonder-lass rocks... my Best Blog Writer 2007 definitely goes to Cat-meets-eagle's Ali (*link removed). I wish I can write like her.

Thank you for making the blogosphere a wonderful place!

Now you can start throwing sticks......... CHAO!

10 Comments:

Blogger domhon said...

*hands clapping* Sisuahlai si beh ROCKS... keep it up bro ;)

June 09, 2007 3:43 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

oi! get my link off this site. I'm serious.

June 09, 2007 7:31 AM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Wish granted Ali.

June 09, 2007 9:55 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

danke.

June 10, 2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger naeboo~ said...

no,it's nothing to do with planet naboo.it's just two nicknames formed into one.

oi! thanks for the compliments. im serious!

June 11, 2007 7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KALIAO LANG n. everyone

To be more precise: it means every human being. Must be Lang okay, dogs or other kinds of animals not included hor.

Oh ya. If you pronounce wrongly, Lang also means "wolf" in Mandarin. So be careful not to say thank you to the every wolf, because they will not hesitate to sisuahlai wolf you down bor.

June 12, 2007 4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kamsia for blogging that I've got sth to read each day :)

June 12, 2007 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow never knew sisualai so good.. I read only Kennysia.com always see your link at Kenny's blog but never care lar.. until today, susualai kaki lang..

July 11, 2007 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lepak at Kennysia.com chatbox alot, one day I bumped into your blog, Aww..I like it..can I link you?

July 12, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Can.

July 12, 2007 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts