Monday, June 18, 2007

Why is this news?

disclaimer: this is an article on our media, not a criticism on our beloved government or any living person.
BEI SIAN SIN v.,n. unbelievable! (or literally, do not believe)


I love pro-government dailies. The pettiest, slightest suggestion of support gets some kind of a write-up. I don't mind, because I think I am beginning to get used to this brown-nosing culture. Afterall, isn't it it the government people who license and therefore regulate the media? No?
I don't mind. Because like most Malaysians, we were told to accept. Besides, I don't think it's worth getting an ulcer over it.

But what gets me, is telling us the obvious.
I think we have a great PM. Generally, Malaysians are happy for him, now that he is a married man again. But why... do we need an article telling us that his wife is now an official supporter/member of his political party?**
I wonder if the Oppositions' wives get the same attention and treatment from the media? Or do they just choose not to be political instrument?

**wasn't she one before?


3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

The PM is married again?! I really thank you guys for not informing me on ANYTHING.

June 19, 2007 10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is the case of being 'phor lam pah' at the very first opportunity.

June 20, 2007 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

June 22, 2007 6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts