Sunday, January 20, 2008

The gem that is Malaysian

HO-SEI adj. steady (example of usage: that guy can really do business, some more can be trusted. Damn hoi sei I tell you.)

I have posted blogs on Paolo Nutini, Lily Allen and Cansei De Ser Sexy, because I like their music and I admire them for being that little different from the rest. But if I had to put a Malaysian in that similar category, who would it be?

After several sessions of brain-storming, Google searching, Wikipedia-ing, Youtube surfing, plus several non-related arguments on MSNChat, I found my answer.

I initially wanted to say OAG (sorry to disappoint), and then I stumbled across this gem.

She has this ruggedness I find charming and yet sweet; you'll just want to hear what she has to say in her songs. I've never read about her talent and music in the printed media, but after seeing her on Youtube, I am convinced that her materials will soon be on the radio waves. Well, at least I think they deserved to be. And not contented on just playing the guitar and writing songs, the lady also finds time to blog. *you steady girl*

I wish her good luck, and her name is Ana Raffali.

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger naeboo~ said...

waaaa.. paulo nutini pun eh ngam lu ah..

kenot kenot kenot. beh tahan his style

January 23, 2008 2:34 AM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Ngam. Ha ha, one's person CD collection is another one's requiem.

What do you think of that Filipino young talent who is now big in Korea?

January 23, 2008 12:11 PM  
Blogger naeboo~ said...

clarice pempegco (sp??)?? her?

zomg. shes great ok.

mrbf is obsessed with her like a paedophile ald. hahahahha

if u like her, u shld check out leona lewis also. winner of uk x factor. looks + natural talent. waraooooo so in love

January 23, 2008 12:46 PM  
Blogger ms. ana said...

wow.. thank you soooo much!! allow me to link you to my blog, please?

Ana

January 31, 2008 2:54 AM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Sure Ana, best wishes to you! Keep up the good work... will keep on following you.

January 31, 2008 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts