Monday, February 25, 2008

Blog.i.am (oysters galore)

I had the privilege to enjoy KL's freshest (and probably cheapest) oysters at Carlos, Pavilion with Nicole, Dom, Kenny Sia, Samantha and Thomas last Friday. Half way through our private gathering we were joined by the brains behind PacMee. Guys, thanks for the treat again, I honestly would have signed up to your services but I am with Digi (any solution?).

The oysters were fabu-tastic. Nicole can really recommend good eating places! I just wish my stomach could hold more of them.
Burp! (Tabasco smell and all...)

This year, I am planning on joining more bloggers' meet (I have yet to pose with a keropok brand so not yet qualify for the Nuffnang Pajama Party). Perhaps it is time for me come out from this anonymity. As I am no longer a doctor, there is little need now for being so Private & Confidential about myself....

Last night saw me on TV, specifically ntv7. If you, like 99% of my friends, missed it you can always catch it again and enjoy my crinch-worthy performance on ntv7 website. Yes, I appeared on Deal or No Deal and won enough money to enjoy a lot-a-lot of oysters. :) Since I am in such happy mood this evening, I will treat five blog-readers* to a round of one dozen oysters in Carlos Pavillion (sometime in March, so make sure you are in KL)!

Just comment on this entry. Say something amusing to make us all smile. It's Monday so please try. Something like "I am a blogger and I will eat oysters because Sisuahlai asks me to." Or "oyster are for pretentious woose, I want to be one, so please pick me Sisuahlai." Or better.

And Nicole, Dom, Thomas, Kenny and Sam are invited again of course.

Have a nice week.


*The 5 most amusing, most Sisuahlai entries/comments get to sit through a 12-raw oysters binge with me

10 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

i want i want *raise both hands to oysters*

can i comment twice?

February 25, 2008 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANT!!

February 25, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger N!cky said...

I'll SISUAHLAI anything for your oyster! XD

February 25, 2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger yapthomas said...

cho mi shu!
cho mi shu!
wa ai chiak oyster!

February 25, 2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger Lesley J said...

You're the one in the purple shirt rite? Sori, I don't watch deal or no deal. I am commenting but not interested in your oysters. Keep writing!!

February 25, 2008 5:02 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Will set a date sometime in march when everyone above can make it.

Lesley, ya. you too.

February 26, 2008 8:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

U sure r full of surprises...a Dr tht find Msian chicks bo kau ho 2 kawin, works s a dealer yet writes well n blogs..

I'll giv u reason to chia me chiak angmo 'c-ham'... coz sa-pai ka lu chuk khi chiak dinner, sa-pai lu late!! ;op

lets c if u can make tht up! Deal or no deal?? ;op

February 28, 2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Kelly Siew said...

Congratulations on winning! Gosh, free money!

I also want Oysters, however I believe I'm too far away. Any chance of sponsoring the airticket too? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Oysters are known as aphrodisiac too! Casanova used to have them EVERYDAY!

March 02, 2008 8:35 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Ai'ght Lin, let you know the date.

Kel, next time when you're back in malaysia, drop us a line. Sponsoring ticket :)? Rather I go to Australia and get you the oysters there... fresher. But right now, stuck in KL.

March 02, 2008 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sisuah! LOL were u the guy in a black shirt? i'm not so sure, so i had to ask ;) i only checked my technorati today and found u there. thanks for including me in ur post! and yes, i would love to have more oysters and enjoy meet ups like the one we had. kch has noo oysters like that :S

March 07, 2008 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts