Friday, March 28, 2008

counting the steps

...in a popular KL location.

IS THERE A SIGNIFICANCE?
(follow the creepy "revelation" below)


My conversation with weirdo t_____ on yahoo messenger:

t____ :have you been to the pavillion?
me: of course
t____ : you know the steps leading to the bintang circle?
me: what is bintang circle?
t____ : the open area where they hold all kinds of launches
me: ok
t____ : have you ever counted the steps leading to the bintang circle?
me: why wud I do that?
t____ : i knew you say that
(pause)
me: so? and?
me: *buzz*
t____ : there are 35 steps
me: wow u actually counted them
t____ : there is a reason for this
me: u bs-ing again!
t____ : no
me: ok, why?
(pause)
me: *buzz*
me: oi
t____ : to avoid bad wind
me: what is that? fart?
t____ : funi you. bad wind means bad lucklah.
me: no one say bad wind as bad luck
t____ : got, you can be very ignorant
me: oi thanks
me: so? u counted the steps. And?
t____ : 35
me: this is so random
t____ : you think?

i went to toilet. Came back and was greeted with these messages.

t____ : 35
t____ : 35
t____ : 35
t____ : A corporate figure was killed at a shopping mall construction site 3 years ago
t____ : He was 35
t____ : The wife got seriously injured
t____ : She was 35
t____ : A Myanmar worker was killed in an accident at the Pavilion contruction site.
t____ : He was 35
t____ : A landslide in a KL construction site 2 years ago, killed an Indonesian worker.
t____ : Guess how old? 35!
me: coincidence
me: u just pull some random facts together
me: coincidence la
me: hello
me: *buzz*

Suddenly I felt like we are in a scene from Da Vinci Code II (numerology comes to KL).

I googled for the news to validify those accidents:
News 1: 2 workers dead, 10 seriously injured
News 2: A PhD corporate figure killed in freak accident
News 3: Construction landslide killed worker

have i been prematurely april fooled?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Follow the revelation? I don't see any link pointing to to any external source.
Am i missing a big picture here?
?_?

March 28, 2008 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, yeah I was expecting a link of some sort. Care to enlighten me?

March 28, 2008 12:22 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

hang on chaps

I got the story but need to validify it...

March 28, 2008 12:34 PM  
Blogger N!cky said...

bLuR O.o

March 28, 2008 12:57 PM  
Blogger naeboo~ said...

wow so fun.


tell us tell us!!

but im sure got some fengshui thing going on. takkan cincai taruh 35 only mah. rite?

March 28, 2008 10:43 PM  
Blogger joshuaongys said...

lolz veli intelesting

March 29, 2008 1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alan that's so so scary..

March 30, 2008 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOooo...then I hope I can skip my 35th year and jump straight to age36

April 02, 2008 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts