Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Are you taller than your boyfriend? (some solutions for you)

What do Mick Jagger, Bernie Ecclestone, Jamie Callum, Nicolas Sarkosy and Tom Cruise have in common?

Yes, their partners are giants. Comparatively speaking.


Do you find yourself in situation where you are ashamed to wear heels because your boyfriend is much shorter than you?

Do you get stares because your boyfriend is as tall as your little brother?

Don't despair, there is a fix-it for the guy!





Kidding la... it's April fools' stuff! :)

Ok, these are some genuine ways to solve your height disparity:

(1) Dump him, find a taller man (ok, this is pretty drastic)

(2) Ask him to wear heels instead!

(3) Use perspective. Don't walk alongside the dwarf, ask him to walk in front... so he looks taller when seen from the front

(4) Gym and basketball will not help, unless you are going out with an 11-year-old; try getting him to wear vertical stripes and demand that he keeps his hair long and spiky

(5) Live with it. Shorter men are generally very successful. As horse jockeys and chimney sweepers. :P


(To those short men who I have offended, please don't bash me up, I am not that tall myself!)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah this one not fair leh. haha.

im pretty much taller than most guys see! then HOW! i can become lesbian already.

April 01, 2008 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I am 6 feet tall, does that mean I won't be successful?

April 01, 2008 12:44 PM  
Blogger Stephen of ibelin said...

A girl taller than I am is such a turn on. Seriously I would rather more of her than me in a relationship . Physically of course....hehe

April 01, 2008 1:06 PM  
Blogger Nary's treasures said...

i am not that tall, but if i wear heels, most my guy friends will be shorter! lol. guys are seriously getting shorter these days

April 01, 2008 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget F1 drivers! They ain't tall at all.

April 01, 2008 1:18 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Dweam, nah, no need to resort to lesbianism, a lot of guys find taller women sexy. Just like stephen says.

Adrian, you are lucky. I want to be 6 feet tall. But I am way past puberty, sadly. You are right, you won't be that successful as jockeys and chimney sweepers - life is really unfair I know.

narymama, guys are getting shorter? You are hanging out with the wrong group girl... :) you should see thomas yap of yapthomas.com

tall girl, really? I haven't met any of them in person.

April 01, 2008 8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i almost wanted to ask u if it's ok for girls to go for that calcium jab sort. pfft got me there!

April 01, 2008 9:00 PM  
Blogger ZB said...

hahahaha... your last sentence.


(To all short men who took offense to this entry, please don't bash me up, I am not that tall either!)

but you'r taller than your wife!

April 01, 2008 10:05 PM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

Sam, there is a radical way to "lengthen" oneself (I am not advocating this). A girl went through a procedure which involved surgically fracturing her lower legs and piecing them back together again with a metal plate and a gap between those breaks to give her a few added inches. Ouch.

Esther, I was trying to make those people feel better. Well observed. But I do regard myself as slightly below average in height (so my English mates said).

April 01, 2008 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL.

I how you said "Use perspective" in point #3

Well said!!

April 02, 2008 2:31 AM  
Blogger Simon Seow said...

But they say short man has long d**k.

April 02, 2008 3:59 AM  
Blogger Sher said...

I was told if the guy is shorter than the lady, they would have a very bahagia relationship.

April 02, 2008 9:44 AM  
Blogger naeboo~ said...

short men have complex!!

never listen to all those lies!!!!!!!!!!

avoid avoid avoid~!!!

April 03, 2008 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts