Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good to be back

Wow, it is really good to be back in KL -where broadband runs like a proper broadband. Our Bangkok home internet connection wasn't running up to its full speed, I suspect it had something to do with the Songkran holidays and Thais logging in en masse. Without a good internet connection and the Photoshop/Fireworks software a blogger can feel quite naked. I couldn't even watermark my pictures! Ok, I better stop, I am beginning to sound like a nomoblophobe*- pathetic. (I reckon it won't be long before noblo(g)phobia enters the English lexicon, as in nomophobio- fear of being out of mobile phone contact, no mobile phobia!)

It was doubly good to be back because Thomas Yap had just buzzed me on Yahoo and said he would buy me a ticket to the yapthomas.com's Blogger's Movie Meet. Yay, cos I rarely say no to freebie. It is good to be Sisuahlai I tell you :).

Ok, I won't blog too much this evening, there is enough rubbish on the blogosphere as it is without me adding to it. I will write more when my mind is coherent.

Meanwhile, here are some woosy holiday snaps for you blog-voyeurs:

Songkran turns into a street (water) warfare

Becoming a little tribal when uniformed men get involved!

A more sombre and civilised form of water usage

Songkran is a time for cleaning and renewal (wiki-fact) like renewing SSL's wardrobe

The stick-on pink shades only look cool when no one is looking

And Phuket was fun too...

thank you very much.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Dirnt said...

is this sisuahlai in phuket? nice beach :)

April 17, 2008 3:31 AM  
Blogger yapthomas said...

hehehe..
Hope to see you this Sunday okay! :)

April 17, 2008 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts