Thursday, April 03, 2008

Scene from Se7en in Scotland

A severed head - in a plastic bag - was found on a beach in Scotland! This reminded me of the closing scene in the movie Se7en. Yuks.

I have seen some nasty stuff as a trauma doctor, but stumbling upon a human head while strolling on a beach will still scare me sh*tl*ss.


Two sisters, aged eight and 11, made the grim discovery on Tuesday morning on the seafront at Arbroath, Angus in Scotland. "I can't say at the moment if they are going to be all right or not. They are very shaken up," the mother said.

Most certainly. They will need some serious counselling.

I first read this news on 1 April and thought it was a prank.

LATEST NEWS: The police in Scotland had just revealed they have found another severed head last night!!

This is turning into a horror movie. I am feeling it despite living 7000 miles away!

1 Comments:

Blogger naeboo~ said...

eeeeeeee...

like human jigsaw puzzle like that!!


how many pieces u think that murderer can cut?

April 04, 2008 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts