Sunday, April 13, 2008

Songkran

I can tell you that it is good to be in Bangkok in April, and it is even better to be in Bangkok over their Songkran weekend (Thai New Year or popularly known as the "Water Festival"). If you are celebrating - HAPPY SONGKRAN DAY.

Pic: CHATUJAK - ENTER THIS PLACE AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Side note: I was at the special screening of Kite Runner at GSC One Utama last Friday - I was glad I went to the screening despite finishing work late and having to catch the flight to Bankok the next morning. You must watch this one, and please bring your best friend along - I can't tell you why. (I saw a guy digi-camming this movie during this screening - what was the deal, dude?)

------I wish I can blog in Thai - but I don't understand a scribble ฌฆฯฤ"ฎ็"๐๕ฯฏ๋๗๐ฤฯฏฤศฏษฤญฤษ๖๐!!!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond Choo said...

sawaddee kap..
can mei pai sonkran.. mei mi we la..

exam next week..cant play water again this year :(

April 15, 2008 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts