Thursday, May 15, 2008

how-to speech codes

“I do not need to resort to any unethical tactics to get rid of anybody,” Ong Ka Ting on the 'spy squad' allegations.

...how to deny by using godfatheresque phrase like "get rid of anybody"

“I’m going through the job advertisements too. Nothing specific. I’m just keeping my options open to employers who may have something suitable for me,” Loh Seng Kok, former MP for Kelana Jaya said.

....how to market unemployable ex-parliamentarian skills

“I want to invite everyone – teachers, local universities and parent-teacher associations – to make their views known formally so that once a decision is made, it will be made with a clear conscience,” Education Minister Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said.

...how to share responsibility with others – so when the "biodiesel" hits the fan, that will be shared also

“I won’t be surprised if there are more surprises,” Businessman Loh Mui Fah (whose son Gwo Burne had recorded the Lingam clip) said.

....how to plant fear of surprises

“They offered me a big sum to jump,” Kota Belud MP Abdul Rahman Dahlan told reporters at the Parliament lobby.

...how to say "I am expensive" without sounding arrogant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts