Saturday, May 17, 2008

It is okay to look at man boobs, but not a woman's breasts

Is this fair? A court in London recently reversed an earlier guilty decision on a gentleman's voyeuristic pastime of secretly filming male boobs (or moobs). The guy's lawyer argued that the male's chest did not constitute "private part" under an existing act, unlike the women's breasts, therefore it should not be an offence to ogle and film stranger's moobs.

The judge agreed and overturned the guilty verdict.

OMG. This is going to confuse a lot of kids. (I did not make this story up - read the article here)

Does that mean this wildman can carry on this activity? Who gets to define our private parts**?

I think this is absolutely mad. I will be uber offended if someone secretly film my nipple area when I am sun-bathing on a beach. I don't care if he considers my chest area as a legally non-private part, or try to dignify his work by calling them pectorals, I just do not want people to have moving and sequential images of my nipple area burnt onto their hard-disk or their DVD. No way jose.

Even worse, if someone does it through a doggy-bag peep hole and pretend that's a normal thing to do. Shocking. (Kids - it is NOT normal - just trust me on this one)

Please leave our moobies alone.
Stay away from us, madman!

**The way I understood private parts is this: anything that is concealed, if revealed would lead to embarrassment to the owner, then it is a private part. I'll give you an unusual example. Say I have a large pimple on my forehead, and I wear a cap to conceal it because it is ugly. If somebody intentionally took my cap away, after I mention about my embarrassing pimple, and then the idiot proceeds to point it out to the public whilst laughing at it like a madman, then he is GUILTY OF EXPOSING MY PRIVATE PART. I don't care what his lawyer thinks, if the court of law does not punish him, my fist will. (the law according to SSL)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The piece at the bottom is funny! :D

May 17, 2008 7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fist of justice!
If you have it, exercise it!
:P

May 18, 2008 1:27 AM  
Blogger naeboo~ said...

the lawyer's job is only to convince the judge that "the reasonable man" (ie: the average joe) will think the same way as his argument lor.

one out of 10 men thinking it's offensive doesnt mean it is mar...
and it's not socially defined OBSENE if men walk ard top naked.

May 19, 2008 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts