Thursday, May 08, 2008

The Nuffnang Email, The Innit Ban and That Picture

I am unable to publish my response without including their email content.

Sorry folks, by participating in Nuffnang ad programme, I have previously agreed to their rules on confidentiality.

:(

I know.

However, if NN gives me the green light to answer their e-mail here on SSL and also allows me to include the full content of their e-mail, I will do so immediately as I have completed the article (in my draft waiting to hatch!). Meanwhile I will respect their terms & conditions and play by the rules.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 08, 2008 3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya, good luck and heads up

May 08, 2008 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts