Thursday, June 12, 2008

Searching for that blog home-run...

I haven't been blogging lately. A lot of the (recent) stuff you read here are regurgitated materials I randomly picked up from the net. This must be immensely boring... apologies. My brain is slowing down, must be the late night European football. How many of you here watch football? How do you freshen up for work/school the next day? Coffee and tea are only helping me so much. I have been reading a lot of political blogs and those too are starting to bore. The only reason I can stay awake at work is because I have been hitting home runs after home runs at the stock market front (home runs here means not losing money and making a little, because our stock market is an underachiever in the world of stock markets!). I don't do trades, I am the middle-person, or the bad guy. I handle other people's trades and dispense advice. Yawn... even writing these are getting tedious...

Give me a few days... I will try to come up with something slightly more readable and something vaguely more interesting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got the same mood 2 (rgding the political blog)...2 much of the -ve i guess....but if u dun read it then u feel like loss-in-the-middle-of-jungle-of-truth :P

if u r into those 'nooby' games rite...try www.viwawa.com, it helps a little ;)

June 13, 2008 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I knew!

December 12, 2009 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

я думаю: восхитительно.. а82ч

February 21, 2010 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts