Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Amber is a nice girl


I am not a fan of rumours, so when I heard Amber Chia is releasing an autobiography, I cannot wait to "browse through" from start page to end page at a nearby bookstore. You see in the financial circle, I get to hear all kinds of stories, true and otherwise. I disagree with previous reports that she was a husband stealer (technically and legally, no such thing as husband stealing anyway, neh neh neh). One of them was Amber Chia at the Public Bank (annual?) dinner and a rendezvous with a corporate figure. I believe Amber is a nice girl, and will never do anything that will ruin her good reputation. I will support her Chris Crocker style if someone blast her. I mean it, I mean it.

To those who have nothing nice to say about Amber, don't say it. Leave her alone.

Regards xxxx, an Amber Chia Fan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her mouth very big ler. Can swallow a whole lot of ..... kekeke I like.

July 23, 2008 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts