Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Bad Day for Local Blogosphere: The Blogosphere Can Be So Impersonal

Who pings and posts the above article? So unnecessary!!

I am first a friend, then a blogger. I am supporting my Kuching pals through this ordeal.


(UPDATE 31 July) to Xblogger: Thanks but no thanks. I don't need traffic from your link.
We don't live under a shell. Things leak out fast and swift whether we like it or not, this is a pretty close community (especially my reader circle). Bloggers and blog readers can suss thing out real fast. The only hypocrites in this sorry mud-smearing episode are those watching this unnecessary voyeuristic sh*te and snigger in the background.

I have been alluded to this case (and the characters in it) days before. But no specific reference was mentioned until that article came along. And the names got mentioned all over the blogosphere. So how to pretend ignorant and stupid?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... maybe so irresponsible people who just wan to try out something.. ??

July 31, 2008 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts