Friday, February 29, 2008

The gem that is Malaysian (2)

Remember Ana Raffali?

I don't think I can forgive myself for missing her acoustic performance on 15 February. Aargh. (Ana, when is your next show?)

A month or so ago, a little known band was doing their promo on a local radio station. They did an acoustic version of Pada Senyummu. It was one of the sweetest Malay songs I've heard, ever. I remember driving straight to the nearest music store in Ampang and asked for their CD. The store didn't have it.

That same evening I googled and wiki-ed them, nothing found.

The band was Radiostar.

But thanks to Ana's blog, she had a link to Radiostar's myspace. Now I know why I could not find them on google (then), because this was their myspace url:

http://www.myspace.com/layartanchap

Layartanchap??

But their music is seriously glorious! Listen to Pada Senyummu. (also check out Ana's colla with them... fantastic stuff)

1 Comments:

Blogger naeboo~ said...

try this band Estrella. got myspace also. :)

March 02, 2008 11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts