Thursday, May 01, 2008

Suddenly blogging becomes cool...

IF Dr M joins Nuffnang, I reckon he would be the oldest Nuffnanger. But first, he has to put up with their "because without Nuffnang, that space on your sidebar is NOTHING" snobbery and their type of banding (what is that?)/pay-out tranparency**- not a lot to ask, right?

Dr M started his blog on 1 May... read his entry here - on chedet.com (why not .com.my, Malaysia tak boleh isit?). He chose blogspot! I wonder if Marina M was his blog advisor.


previously... (SSL unpublished entry 11 April 2006)

The list will grow.

Mohd Khir Toyo, the former Chief Minister of Selangor, took up blogging and more recently, Malacca Chief Minister Mohd Ali Rustam has also jumped on the "cyber bandwagon". Is former cabinet minister Lim Keng Yaik next to start a blog site?

Honestly, you guys are a few years late, but it's better late than never. Are you also on MySpace, Facebook and Innit register list?

Sign up, sign up.


**some nuffnangers, me included, got spammed by Advertlets asking us to switch sides. I have this to say: you are not the lesser of the two evils, but if you show us your pay-out structure and payment transparency, I might consider. BTW, I am only a small fish blogger, at best I'll probably add 3000+ traffic to your ads WEEKLY. I can be transparent, can you?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

after the 8th mac election, they now know the true power of bloggers and how blogging can reach people. They're jumping in on the 'wagon' just for fun and it won't last. believe me :)

May 01, 2008 11:02 PM  
Blogger pinkpau said...

snobbery eh :) did you miss the point of my post?

May 02, 2008 1:41 AM  
Blogger Sisuahlai said...

pinkpau: I don't think so, your english is clear.

May 03, 2008 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Older Posts